How Much Cash For Homes in Austin Can You Get?
If you’re thinking about selling your house, here’s how much money you can get:
Sellers are asking about cash for houses in Austin– they want to know how much they will get if they sell their house. If you have an old house you inherited, an uninhabitable property, or just a house you’re thinking of selling quickly and wondering how much you might get, this blog post will help to answer that question.
An Important Definition
Since this blog post will be read by people all over Austin (and surrounding areas), with various price prices reflected throughout the area, it’s difficult to write about a specific dollar figure. However, we will share with you an important concept that will help you understand how much people pay for in cash for houses in Austin…What do investors pay as opposed to selling on the “market” or MLS with an agent
On The Market: When a house sold “on the market”, that means it’s usually listed by a real estate agent and sold after several potential buyers have seen the property and at least one has made an offer. Houses sold on the market will often be sold for approximately the same amount that other similar houses in the area have sold for. This is called “market price”. This will take time and you will likely pay some closing costs and maybe for some surveys or inspections.
Off The Market: When a house is sold “off the market”, that usually means the homeowner has decided to sell their home directly to a buyer instead of list their home. Houses sold off the market will often be sold for slightly less than their market price, this is called “below market price.” You will NOT get the same price as if you sold “on the market” But if I will not get the same amount as on Market , why would I sell “off market?”
There are reasons why 2-4 families choose to sell their properties to us every month. Usually the properties we buy are in severe disrepair, and sellers don’t want to waste time showing the property to 100 people until someone likes the old beat up house they have and has money to fix it up. But listed below are the 4 main reasons people sell to us.
- Texas Property Buyers, LLC closes in an average of 12 Business days which is on average 70% FASTER than the competition and MONTHS faster than the average sale through a Realtor. Which means you get paid FASTER.
- You get an “AS-IS”, ALL CASH offer, so you have no need to worry about financing falling through in escrow.
- There will be $0 coming out of your pocket. We pay ALL closing costs AND fees. We even pay YOUR closing costs.
- We make all REPAIRS AFTER we buy the house, so you do not have to make ANY repairs or even clean up! We are buying EXACTLY “AS IS”.
With us you get paid faster than you would with the competition, you get a cash close, you have NO out of pocket expenses, and you DO NOT have to make any repairs.
At www.TheTexasHouseBuyer.com, we are professional home buyers who buy houses off the market. To learn more about what we do or get a quick cash offer, click here to fill out the form or call us now at 512-593-6990
You might be reading this and asking, “why would anyone accept below market price, and less cash for houses in Austin than others?”
That’s a good question but there’s more to the story:
- Selling on the market usually means you’re selling it to a person who will choose to live in the house. They’re buying the house for themselves and their family. But when you sell off the market, you’re often selling to a company that might be investing in your house to turn it into a rental property or to renovate it and sell it.
- Selling on the market usually means the buyer needs financing. Selling off the market, in a private sale, often means that a professional home-buying company is will to pay cash for houses in Austin. (That’s why some people prefer to sell off the market – they don’t want to wait for the seller to get financing; they want to know they’ve sold the house right away).
- Selling on the market actually costs money… sometimes a lot of money. If your house needs renovations and repairs, you usually have to spend money to fix up your house before you sell it on the market. However, when you sell it off the market, such as to a company like us at www.TheTexasHouseBuyer.com, you may be able to sell your house as-is – saving the money (and the time and hassle).
- Selling on the market through an agent will often result in commissions and fees to the agent for the work they did to sell your house. But selling off the market to a home buying company like www.TheTexasHouseBuyer.com usually means no commissions or fees or closing costs.
How much can you get for your home? Selling on the market may mean you sell your house for more money but it takes longer and costs more; selling off the market may mean you sell your house for below market price but it’s faster and there are no expenses or fees.
So, how much will sellers get in cash for houses in Austin? It depends on how you sell – on the market or off the market… and that is determined by how quickly you want to sell and how much time and money you’re willing to invest to sell.